Skip to main content

Parent Forms

  • -Welcome Back Parents Newsletter -English   -Spanish
  • Medical Statement Request for Special Meal Accommodations Form-
    (must be signed by medical authority)- Eng   -Span
  • PARENT REQUEST FOR FLUID MILK SUBSITUTION  (lactaid or soy milk only)click here
    • Have money left of students cafeteria account? Don't worry it will stay at your child school cafeteria till your child leaves the BUSD school. or
    • Are you moving out of our district? You can transfer it to another sibling in the district or get a refund by completing the above Form. or
    • Did you know you can DONATE to your school cafeteria to feed hungry students? All of our school cafeterias have a "HUNGRY TUMMIES ACCOUNT". You can donate your remaining balance to the "Hungry Tummies Account" or write a check that can be deposited to the "Hungry Tummies Account" in your cafeteria. Just complete the above form.
  • Request for Restricted use of STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNT Form - Eng/Spn
  • National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program. 
    You can APPLY ONLINE. It is faster & easier or print by clicking on link below:
    2019-2020 Meal Application: -English   -Spanish  
    2019-2020 Instructions/Pricing:  -English      -Spanish