Skip to main content


Chris Calabrese
Director of Student Services

Lisa Shaw
Student Services Secretary










Find My School

Enrollment Documents and Residency Requirements

School Boundary Map

Click on Find My School to find at which school you should register your children. We are happy to welcome you and your student to the Brentwood Union School District. Please be advised that because we are a rapidly growing community, placement at your neighborhood school may not be possible. While we can assure you placement within our school district, we can not guarantee placement at your neighborhood school. Please call the school site you are zoned to attend or our district office for further information.

Complete registration includes Proof of Residency (see residency verification requirements), birth certificate (original for kinder and new to California or public school), immunization records, physical (1st grade),  and copy of recent report card or STAR test preferred