. Accountability Report Cards Attendance Boundaries Directions and Contacts Websites
Early Literacy Initiative Special Education External Study and Task Force Strategic Action Planning/Local Accountability Plan
Common Core Standards Department of Education Data Mandated Reporter Information New to Brentwood Schools Q - ParentConnection Parent Leader Information from Business Services Strategic Action Planning/Local Accountability Plan Title IX Information
District Office Contacts Business Services Curriculum & Instruction Food Services Human Resources Maintenance and Operations Office of the Superintendent Special Education Student Services Technology
Bell Schedules Board of Education Cafeteria Menus District Calendars District Core Beliefs Education Foundation Facility Use Requests Office of the Superintendent School Board Transportation Measure B Modernization Program BUSD Budget Focus Group
. Ed1Stop Employee Email Inside Brentwood Munis Employee Self Service Q-Web Request Tech or Maint Support Tech and Q Documentation FrontLine Education (formerly Aesop)


Chris Calabrese
Director of Student Services

Lisa Shaw
Student Services Secretary


*Hablamos Español


Inter-District Transfers

If you are a Brentwood resident wishing to transfer to another school district for the 2017/2018 school year, you are now able to pick up an Interdistrict Transfer Form from our district office for approval. 


For families who do not live in the BUSD district but wish to transfer to BUSD for the 2017/2018 school year, you will first have to go to your resident school district to request an Interdistrict transfer into BUSD. If approved, please be aware that the district may place your child at a particular school or in a particular class within the district at its discretion. 

Intra-District Transfers

Students may apply for intradistrict transfers during either of two open enrollment periods. The first open enrollment period is from January through March 1st. Second open enrollment will begin March 2nd through May 1st. We highly encourage any families wanting to transfer to another school within the district for the 2018/2019 school year to apply during the first open enrollment period


During the school year, intradistrict transfer requests are allowed only under the following conditions:

  • New Enrollee (transfer request must be made within 5 days of enrollment)
  • Moved to New Residence (transfer request must be made within 5 days of date of change of residence)

Intradistrict transfer applications are available at all school sites and at the district office. 

Student Services Home

Welcome to Brentwood Union School District’s

Student Services Page!

Here in Student Services we take great pride in supporting students and families in all areas of need.  In an attempt to always improve we welcome questions, comments, and feedback.  Our number one goal is to assist in any way that we can to best meet the needs of all families and make it possible for students and families to have access to all programs and supports. Through the monitoring of child welfare, attendance, and discipline we identify students and families in need of support and work to serve as the bridge between what they have and what they need.  We encourage all families in need of support to contact us and let us help to work through any issue.  If there is ever a problem or concern, our department wants to know about it.  The primary function of Student Services is to provide a beneficial service for the students and families of the Brentwood Union School District.  It is truly our pleasure to be of service to you.  

Haga clic aquí para información en Español


Kindergarten Readiness Fair



Haga clic aqui para información en Español

Open Enrollment for Current Students





Students who reside within district boundaries may apply for enrollment in any school in the district.  Applications for Intradistrict Transfer will be accepted during the period of January 8, 2018 through March 1, 2018 for the next school year, or for students entering the district after March 1st, within 5 days of enrollment.  If you wish to return to the school from which you were displaced, or if you wish to attend another school for any reason, you must submit an Intradistrict Transfer request.


Applicants who submit an Intradistrict Transfer request no later than 4:00 p.m., March 1, 2018 will be notified on April 1, 2018.  Forms are available at all school sites and at the District Office beginning on January 8, 2018.  Intradistrict Transfer Forms MUST be returned to any school office, or the District Office, no later than 4:00 p.m., March 1, 2018 to be considered by the April 1st notification date.


Intradistrict Transfer requests on behalf of students who have been displaced from the closed schools will be considered.


If space becomes available, Intradistrict Transfers for siblings of students enrolled at these schools for the 2018-2019 school year will be considered.


Haga Clic aquí para infomación en Español

2018-19 TK/ Kindergarten Registration

Brentwood Union School District Announces 

Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten

Registration for 2018-2019!



KINDERGARTEN - Eligible child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2018


TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN - Eligible child must be 5 years old between September 2 and December 2, 2018

The Kindergarten Readiness Act (SB 1381)


For additional information click here (English/Spanish)

2018-2019 Transitional Kindergarten

Transitional kindergarten (TK) is the first year of a two year kindergarten program that uses a modified kindergarten curriculum which is age and developmentally appropriate.


The TK program is designed as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten for children turning 5 years old between

September 2 and December 2.


Transitional Kindergarten will be offered at all school sites for the 2018/2019 school year.


Click here for our Transitional Kinder Brochure


Haga clic aquí para ver esta informacion en Español      

Para ver nuestro folleto con mas información, haga clic aquí


Are you new to Brentwood? Do you have a child you wish to enroll in our district?


Please contact your child’s resident school directly for enrollment.  If you are unsure about which school is your child’s resident school, please check the attendance boundary map on our website, or call the district office at 513-6300. The enrollment packet is available for download under "Downloadable Documents," on the left hand side of this webpage. You will be required to submit an original birth certificate, proof of immunizations and proof of residency when you register.


Haga clic aquí para ver esta información en español




If you are planning to move or are enrolling your student in another school district, please let us know as soon as possile.  This helps us prepare and forward your child’s records, enabling his/her smooth transition.  Thank you so much for your help.  If you have any questions, please call your child’s school or the Brentwood Union School District Office at 513-6300.


Click here for this information in Spanish.



No news posted




The California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) is a powerful tool for use in grades 4-12 that can help schools and districts accurately identify areas of student and school strengths and weaknesses, and address related needs.  It provides the district with a comprehensive, data-driven, decision-making process to guide efforts to improve school climate, learning supports, and engagement, as well as identify and increase the quality of health, prevention, and youth development programs.


5th Grade Core Survey

Encuesta principal de 5 grado en Español


7th Grade Core Survey

Encuesta principal de 7 grado en Español


Family Life 
Parent information power point 
presented by Jill Dalldorf

Additional Information

Anti-Bullying Resources

For Bullying Prevention

Resources click here


For more information about

#iCANHELP click here.


BUSD Board Policy (BP 5131.2)